This year at our annual NC NOW state conference, we feature North Carolina State Auditor Beth Wood as our keynote speaker. Learn about ‘the female effect.’ Any idea how things were for women in 1966, when NOW was founded? How are women doing now? And what can we do now? Join us in Raleigh this year! We’ll have activities, panels and workshops covering legislative changes to reproductive rights, public education, immigration, voting access and rights, ERA plans, and more.
Deals for NOW members!
- Fayetteville NOW president: We should examine our racial biases
- The Military Failed #VanessaGuillen and Others, Must Do Better
- Ours to Tell, A Shared Experience – 7/20/20
- SCOTUS Follows Precedent in Louisiana June Medical Services v. Russo Case
- NC NOW Legislative Update – 29 Jun 2020 – Summary of Short Session