- Dec. 3 Annual wreath laying in memory of Beryl Mitchell – DV victim. Here is a link to an article about Fayetteville NOW’s 2015 memorial – “Not a bad father, daughter says, except ..“
- Dec. 5 Third Mirrors of Privilege, part of a series to open discussions on racism. This series follows the Cracking the Codes series discussed in the newsletter and at the NC NOW conference – read more at NC NOW Newsletter Oct-Nov 2016
- Dec. 6 Court Watch training
- Dec. 13, 6:00 pm, Holiday Party – Scrub Oaks Restaurant
- Dec. 14 – practice court watch training at court with Rakeem Jones assault victim at Trump event.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec 3, 5-8pm – “Uppity women unite!” Join Charlotte NOW members for a meet and greet. Meet NOW members, enjoy refreshments and hear about timely issues and ideas for action including the Million Women March in DC on Jan. 21st.
- Talking about bus to DC for the women’s march on Jan 21st, 2017.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Dec 6, 7 PM – 8:30 PM at West End Coffeehouse on Broad St in Winston-Salem. The last get-together of 2016 – one of the weirdest years ever! Let’s get together in sisterhood to celebrate the silver linings of this election, get some stuff off our chests and then COMMIT TO ACTION against the coming backlash against our hard-earned rights. There will be cake to celebrate NOW’s 50th anniversary.
- FB event at https://www.facebook.com/events/275988266132143/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The #IbelieveTheWomen event (11/20/16) was so successful that Asheville NOW decided to make it an ongoing group. Their next meeting is 6:15 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 4 at Firestorm Books on Haywood Road in West Asheville.” It is a group for survivors of sexual violence who were triggered by the recent campaign and election.
- Contact: email@example.com.