ERA Billboard Unveiling to Launch Women’s Equal Rights Campaign. This push in advance of Constitution Day (9/17/19) underscores the need for Equal Rights Amendment. “We are very excited about the new billboards,” said Gailya Paliga, president of NC NOW. “We hope they spark interest in the ERA as a fundamental legal remedy against sex discrimination for women and men.”
Deals for NOW members!
- Take Action: TweetStorm to push VAWA on 10/16/19 during DVAM
- Rep. Deb Butler to Keynote 2019 NC NOW Conference
- Help Move the Ratify ERA Bill Along in NC, From ERA-NC Alliance
- Organizing Against Racism Groundwater Training in Fayetteville on 10/19/19
- Remember My Name Domestic Violence Vigil – 10/10/19 in Fayetteville