The Fayetteville chapter has partnered with the Office of Civic Engagement and Serving Learning at Fayetteville State University. Recently, members of NOW presented to students enrolled in SOC 400, the Sociology of Gender Roles. This is part of NOW reaching and working together with the next generation. This includes opening dialogue during class, and will include outside events, including at least one the students designed themselves.
Deals for NOW members!
- Coronavirus Pandemic Situation Exposes Issues for Women
- Coronavirus Exposes Unemployment Benefit Cruelty, Worse Burden on Women
- Take Action Urging NC leadership to Expand Medicaid ASAP (2020)
- Cavalier: MMIW Speech: Enough Finger Pointing, Start Fixing It
- Women and Allies Tell Government to Punish Femicide in Mexico! 3/2020