Join the National Organization for Women (NOW) for a five-day event in Washington, DC, including a lobby day at the Capitol on April 26. This year’s NOW Civic Days at the Capitol will take place around our #EnoughIsEnough Summit, focusing on concrete solutions to dismantle the toxic system of sexual abuse and harassment. NOW will provide training and materials to activists at our National Action Center on April 24, so they will be fully prepared to meet with their members of Congress. NOW activists will lobby on legislation regarding sexual assault and harassment, abortion and reproductive rights, and other pertinent bills moving through the Congress.
Deals for NOW members!
- Fayetteville NOW’s 20th SBA Event Honors Police Chief Gina Hawkins, 3/12/19
- Press Release: Domestic Violence Awareness Town Hall in Brevard, 2/18/19
- DV Situation Playing Out Now in Western NC, Public Forums Planned
- DV Town Hall Opens Wider Discussion of Problem, 2/18/19
- NC NOW 2019 Legislative Update #2 – War on Repro Rights Again – 2/11/19