Join us for the re-enactment of the 1848 Women’s Convention held in Seneca Falls, New York, and the presentation of the Parade of Suffragists. Special proclamations by City of Fayetteville Major Mitch Colvin and Chair of Cumberland County Commissions Dr. Jeanette Council. The Women’s Convention is regarded as the beginning of the modern feminist movement, and the parade is to highlight profiles of feminists from the past two centuries. This play was written by Fayetteville NOW member Ethelyn Holden.
Deals for NOW members!
- Coronavirus Pandemic Situation Exposes Issues for Women
- Coronavirus Exposes Unemployment Benefit Cruelty, Worse Burden on Women
- Take Action Urging NC leadership to Expand Medicaid ASAP (2020)
- Cavalier: MMIW Speech: Enough Finger Pointing, Start Fixing It
- Women and Allies Tell Government to Punish Femicide in Mexico! 3/2020