Thousands of marchers surrounded the NC Legislative Building while more waited and watched at Halifax Mall for the 2019 Raleigh Women’s March on Saturday, January 26, 2019. This is the third time women and allies showed up in the thousands in Raleigh to tell the world and the legislature that they are still fighting for change! Women organized women’s marches and rallies in at least 6 cities in January 2019. Here is a summary of the Raleigh event with theme, march, speakers, performers, signs.
Deals for NOW members!
- Military MeToo Panel #3 on Domestic Violence is 5/26/21 at 10:30am
- Act NOW to Stop NC Anti-Abortion Bill HB453 – Onus on Doctors to Question Women, Document Reasons!
- North Carolina NOW Legislative Update #14 – 3 May 2021
- Act NOW to End the Black Maternal Health Care Crisis!
- North Carolina NOW Legislative Update #13 – 26 April 2021