Thousands of marchers surrounded the NC Legislative Building while more waited and watched at Halifax Mall for the 2019 Raleigh Women’s March on Saturday, January 26, 2019. This is the third time women and allies showed up in the thousands in Raleigh to tell the world and the legislature that they are still fighting for change! Women organized women’s marches and rallies in at least 6 cities in January 2019. Here is a summary of the Raleigh event with theme, march, speakers, performers, signs.
Deals for NOW members!
- Fayetteville NOW president: We should examine our racial biases
- The Military Failed #VanessaGuillen and Others, Must Do Better
- Ours to Tell, A Shared Experience – 7/20/20
- SCOTUS Follows Precedent in Louisiana June Medical Services v. Russo Case
- NC NOW Legislative Update – 29 Jun 2020 – Summary of Short Session