Thousands of marchers surrounded the NC Legislative Building while more waited and watched at Halifax Mall for the 2019 Raleigh Women’s March on Saturday, January 26, 2019. This is the third time women and allies showed up in the thousands in Raleigh to tell the world and the legislature that they are still fighting for change! Women organized women’s marches and rallies in at least 6 cities in January 2019. Here is a summary of the Raleigh event with theme, march, speakers, performers, signs.
Deals for NOW members!
- NC NOW Legislative Update #12 – 22 April 2019
- Voices of Domestic Violence Town Hall – Triad – 4/11/19
- Junk Science Abortion Bills Are a Threat to North Carolina Women
- NC NOW Legislative Update #11 – Rushed Anti-Abortion Bill – 15 April 2019
- VAWA was Topic of 116th Week with Tuesdays With Tillis – 4/9/19