ERA Billboard Unveiling to Launch Women’s Equal Rights Campaign. This push in advance of Constitution Day (9/17/19) underscores the need for Equal Rights Amendment. “We are very excited about the new billboards,” said Gailya Paliga, president of NC NOW. “We hope they spark interest in the ERA as a fundamental legal remedy against sex discrimination for women and men.”
Deals for NOW members!
- Coronavirus Pandemic Situation Exposes Issues for Women
- Coronavirus Exposes Unemployment Benefit Cruelty, Worse Burden on Women
- Take Action Urging NC leadership to Expand Medicaid ASAP (2020)
- Cavalier: MMIW Speech: Enough Finger Pointing, Start Fixing It
- Women and Allies Tell Government to Punish Femicide in Mexico! 3/2020