Advocates from NC National Organization of Women, NARAL Pro-Choice NC, Planned Parenthood South Atlantic, Action NC, Tuesdays with Tillis, MomsRisingNC and others rallied outside of Senator Thom Tillis’ Raleigh office to demand an end to policies which restrict women’s access to reproductive and other health care. Threats range from various bills banning abortions, to giving away taxpayer money to religious anti-abortion clinics, to cutting off a trusted and proven provider of real medical care to the women most impacted by attacks on reproductive health access.
Deals for NOW members!
- Fayetteville NOW president: We should examine our racial biases
- The Military Failed #VanessaGuillen and Others, Must Do Better
- Ours to Tell, A Shared Experience – 7/20/20
- SCOTUS Follows Precedent in Louisiana June Medical Services v. Russo Case
- NC NOW Legislative Update – 29 Jun 2020 – Summary of Short Session