We already know about three #StopKavanaugh this first week of October, 2018. And I know a lot of women and allies will get out and party when this unfit #SCOTUS nominee goes down, either for his history of sexual assault or his perjury during the 2018 and 2006 hearings. He should be disqualified based on his terrible behavior during the Ford/Kavanaugh hearing alone (see cartoon). We are counting on the FBI to do its job, and to help them, many of Kavanaugh’s former classmates have publicly contradicted what Bratt Kavanaugh said about his drinking, his temper, and the sexual things written in his yearbook. Since he lied about those basic things, how can he believed on anything else.
Deals for NOW members!
- Evans: The Women’s Wave Rocked the Vote!
- About NC’s Justice System with Retired Judge in Fayetteville on 11/13/18
- What’s Next With Constitutional Amendments in NC (2018)?
- Beware of Ballot Falloff/Ballot Fatigue—Important Choices at End!
- Kirkendale: Re-energized to Persist at the 2018 NC NOW Conference